cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card used on unlocked Samsung phone

ksrf2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I cannot use a Samsung phone even though it is unlocked. It says I need to provide the PIN number. The problem is that I don't remember the PIN number. Is there any way to find out about PIN number?

6 REPLIES 6

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

I'm looking for PUK code

As stated you can contact Samsung customer service online and they have provided a Master PUK code in the past or you can submit a trouble ticket here and get one from PM. 

Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ksrf2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I'm looking for PUK code

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

I cannot use a Samsung phone even though it is unlocked. It says I need to provide the PIN number. The problem is that I don't remember the PIN number. Is there any way to find out about PIN number?

If you purchased an unlocked Samsung and have used it with only one provider some Samsung phones are known to network lock to the provider of the first sim installed in them.  So for some clarification are you looking for a PUK code or a network unlock code?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

@ksrf2004  If you are referring to the screen lock PIN number that was setup on your phone as part of your security settings, then no there isn't.

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

What is the message displayed? Is it saying Enter SIM Network Unlock PIN?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Samsung is giving unlock codes for free : 

1. Start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170
  2. Inform the rep that you would like to unlock your phone and provide the IMEI & Carrier info
  3. In a few (2+) days, you will get the unlock code via email.  
Need Help? Let's chat.