cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card not working

Kmuck27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought 4 SIM cards. One of them does not work. It was tried in all of our unlocked iPhones. I  messaged a moderator last night and I have had no response. Has anyone experienced this? If so what was the conclusion? Losing patience.

7 REPLIES 7

Kmuck27

PM ended up refunding the $$ for the faulty SIM card. The newer SIM card worked and we are up and running. Thanks

@Kmuck27 wrote:

The phone reads "NO SIM"

Since the 3 other sim cards work in this same phone device, I am leaning towards a defective sim card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try swapping the sim in one of your other phones to see if it works.

Kmuck27

The phone reads "NO SIM"

Kmuck27

Crossing my fingers! Thank you for your help!

@Kmuck27 wrote:

I bought 4 SIM cards. One of them does not work. It was tried in all of our unlocked iPhones. I  messaged a moderator last night and I have had no response. Has anyone experienced this? If so what was the conclusion? Losing patience.

It might not be the sim card itself, but instead, an issue with that one account.  Is the sim card detected by the device (but just doeen't have service)?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kmuck27 wrote:

@Kmuck27  Most of the time it's not the sim but there is a problem with the account not being provisioned properly during activation. The moderator should be able to troubleshoot and fix it for you. Just keep checking the envelope (top right of screen) for a response from the moderator. Patience is a must if you are going to be a long term customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.