cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card not working.

DylanKeenan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_AgentAfter transferring from Bell to Public Mobile my phone says the new SIM card is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy currently assigned by the activation server. So I am at a loss, I can't use my phone at all now and need to know what I have to do to get it working.

4 REPLIES 4

@DylanKeenan wrote:

@CS_AgentAfter transferring from Bell to Public Mobile my phone says the new SIM card is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy currently assigned by the activation server. So I am at a loss, I can't use my phone at all now and need to know what I have to do to get it working.

That message is specific to iPhone devices.  Public Mobile cannot help you with this.  Apple's iTune device activation server have it down as a carrier locked device.  You will need to get the old carrier to get Apple to add this device to the unlocked list.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@DylanKeenan wrote:

Keep your bell account active during the port or you will not be able to do it.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@DylanKeenan Seems like your phone is locked to Bell. To get it unlock, call bell and they will unlock if for free of charge. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DylanKeenan Is it possible the phone from Bell is locked by Bell. You may need Bell to unlock the phone first. 

Need Help? Let's chat.