cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently ported from Rogers - No voicemail notifications iPhone XS

danielcook604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

both my wife and i recently ported from Rogers - extremely happy! however we're not getting any nofications when we get voicemails.

Usually you get a marker on the voicemail icon that shows you have a new one... but nothing? I tried resetting the phones, factory reset etc but nothing.

Hoping someone can help!

3 REPLIES 3

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@danielcook604 wrote:

both my wife and i recently ported from Rogers - extremely happy! however we're not getting any nofications when we get voicemails.

Usually you get a marker on the voicemail icon that shows you have a new one... but nothing? I tried resetting the phones, factory reset etc but nothing.

Hoping someone can help!

Not sure what happened to your phone, I have switched from Rogers too, but I don't have this problem. I always get notification when I get voicemails. I currently use Asus Zenfone 4 Max.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@danielcook604  Welcome to PM!! How long ago did you port over? It may take a day or two to activate everything...

If you need some extra assistance to resolve this matter, I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@danielcook604 wrote:

Hoping someone can help!

First off welcome to PM!!  Now did the port complete properly, like are you receiving phone calls on the PM sim card?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.