cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realme 7 5G no data

Pocketmuffin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a new Realme 7 5G on Tuesday this week and set it up, put my sim card in from my Samsung Galaxy S8 into this phone and I can call, I can text but I have no data connection. Any answers would be appreciated and I thank anyone willing to help in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

@Pocketmuffin, no worries at all that is what we are here for.  I know I have typed settings in and looked them over many times and it looks good but I missed something.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Pocketmuffin

Sorry, thank you very much, it seems there was simply something I missed when looking at the APN information. I noticed a difference and made the change and am currently typing the reply on data. I appreciate the help and I'm sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused due to my rushing while looking at the necessary information at first.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pocketmuffin wrote:

I just got a new Realme 7 5G on Tuesday this week and set it up, put my sim card in from my Samsung Galaxy S8 into this phone and I can call, I can text but I have no data connection. Any answers would be appreciated and I thank anyone willing to help in advance.

@Pocketmuffin  have you setup the APN settings for the phone

ShawnC13_0-1628840708090.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Pocketmuffin

I've verified all the APN information was right, it was the first thing I looked at, before even registering to the community. I've tried turning airplane mode on several times, I've restarted many times. I've done just about every trick I've heard of working in this situation and none have worked. Thank you for the reply, and if you can think of anything else that might work, I'd appreciate it very much.

@Pocketmuffin wrote:

The APN settings may need to be manually configured.

Click this link for a good starting point:  Set up data on an Android phone (publicmobile.ca)

You may also need to set the APN type seting to:

default,mms 

(no space before or after the comma)

Need Help? Let's chat.