cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: What is PUK code? Where do I get the PUK code?

i am new to PUblic mobile please send me my puck code or tell me what to do ,how to get one

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In order to obtain puk code, you will need to send a private to the Moderator Team with your account information, including your account number, pin, and sim number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @hinamirza,

thank you for reaching out to us !

In order to obtain your PUK, you will need to send us a private message, as instructed above. Since the PUK is directly attached to your SIM card, we are able to retrieve it once your account is accessed.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data. The PUK code is unique to your SIM card and is required when a SIM Card PIN code has been entered incorrectly multiple times.

With that said, most customers will never need to know, nor need to ever use the PUK.  The security settings of your phone aren't things you want to be playing around with.  Make sure you know what these settings do before making these type of changes.

8912230000289039349 my sim 

please send me my puck number

i dont know where to look for my sim...help

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my sim is locked and requesting a puk code. please advise me on where to find it. thank you

Mayor / Maire

@Arose11

Like @Mary_M (and others) have already said above, you need to Contact the Moderator Team to obtain your PUK.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did contact the moderator team, was just awaiting reply and thought that maybe somebody could give me insight while i was waiting