cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PUK help

Muller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my phone is S7 its asking the PUK code, since the SIM is blocked.

12 REPLIES 12

@Naepalm wrote:

This might be one of the most bizarre solutions I have seen yet. Kinda looked liked OP was talking to himself then solved it himself.

There were multiple messages in different threads. There was one thread that appears to have been started by the OP, but I went back in the message history and recontructed a new thread based on the previously posted content.

This might be one of the most bizarre solutions I have seen yet. Kinda looked liked OP was talking to himself then solved it himself.

Maybe you should accept your own solution too. LOL🤣

sorry just thought this was quite funny. 😂

Also note: not one person bravoed one thing because it was so weird... haha 😆

@Muller Great! Hope you enjoy the service and savings! Have a nice weekend.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good to know. stay safe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Muller wrote:

i had a problem with a PUK code now its solved.

Thank you.

stay safe!!

Great. What solved it?

Muller

i had a problem with a PUK code now its solved.

Thank you.

stay safe!!

@Carniam wrote:

I would attempt to reply to the mod via the earlier message during their working hours M-F 8am-00 (ET) and Sat-Sun 8am-10pm (ET).

There's no need to wait until the official moderator hours to send moderators a message. All messages and tickets go into a queue.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would attempt to reply to the mod via the earlier message during their working hours M-F 8am-00 (ET) and Sat-Sun 8am-10pm (ET).

@Muller wrote:

moderator said will call me in 48 hours but no one contacted me on my alternate phone.

Public Mobile generally does not call customers. There are some cases in which they do, but that's usually when there's an issue involving number porting. 

Muller

moderator said will call me in 48 hours but no one contacted me on my alternate phone.

Muller

yes you are right i sent the certificate they said the will call me in 48 hours however no one called me for one week. i dont what to i pissed off.

Muller

i have S7 phone my sim is blocked and now its asking me PUK code.

Need Help? Let's chat.