Did you mean: 

Re: PUK code

Tanyav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does someone contact them? Because my phone is also asking for a puk#

12 REPLIES 12

@Korth wrote:

@Tanyav 

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team. 

Expect 24-48 hours delay before a response. Provide them as much info as possible so they can confirm your ID - name, address, phone number, Self-Serve account number, SIM card number, PIN - to reduce back-and-forth msgs. Your PM Community login is not enough for them to authenticate you. 

Moderators cannot help to unlock phone from other carriers. SIM Network Unlock PUK means that the phone is locked to a different carrier.  It is not the security code from the sim card.

@Tanyav 

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team. 

Expect 24-48 hours delay before a response. Provide them as much info as possible so they can confirm your ID - name, address, phone number, Self-Serve account number, SIM card number, PIN - to reduce back-and-forth msgs. Your PM Community login is not enough for them to authenticate you. 

Or click the Simon chatbot icon on lower right corner of this browser screen and ask for a support ticket.

It's probably faster because it already prompts you to provide all the needed authentication info.

And they give it higher priority. true

@Tanyav wrote:

I have already called other provider and they said they did what they could and out of there hands

If it's a Canadian carrier, call them back again. Your phone is locked to them. They are required to give you the codes required to allow you to use this phone elsewhere.

@Tanyav wrote:

My phone is a s7 and it says sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

I've merged messages from a few different threads and the replies to them into one message thread.

That message absolutely means that your phone is locked to a different carrier. Public Mobile cannot help you with this.You will need to get the code from the manufactuer, from the original carrier, or purchase unlock codes from a third party source.

Please note that you will need to correclty enter the SIM Network Unlock PUK before the phone will allow you to enter the SIM Network Unlock PIIN.  Only after both codes have been correctly used will your phone be unlocked.

@Tanyav  Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

Tanyav

I have already called other provider and they said they did what they could and out of there hands

@TanyavIf you go to Samsung.ca chat with their customer service. You should be able to get the SIM network PUK. Your Samsung is locked to another provider, Public Mobile can't help you with that.

Tanyav

My phone is a s7 and it says sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TanyavThere are a few types of PUK. What is the number code it is asking for? What is the exact message and what is your phone?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tanyav wrote:

How do i get a puk #

Only moderator can access your account.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Tanyav

How do i get a puk #

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Tanyav wrote:

How does someone contact them? Because my phone is also asking for a puk#

Exact message? What does it say? 

Need Help? Let's chat.