cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked out of account

Louis1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Locked out my account and I need get in to collect my imie number for my Samsung s9plus got stolen can some one assist me my email is xxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

6 REPLIES 6

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to call customer support

Thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993 wrote:

Locked out my account and I need get in to collect my imie number for my Samsung s9plus got stolen can some one assist me my email is xxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

Hi @Louis1993 ,

Do you happen to have the packaging of the S9Plus still? That is, if you purchased with box. The IMEI would be labeled on the box.

If Moderators can access this for you and SIMbot is causing you issues, you may also contact the Moderators via Private Message:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Open your Google Account. In the "Security" section, find "Your devices." Select Manage devices. Select the lost phone, tablet, or Chromebook. You'll see the last time the device was used, and the last city it was in. HERE 

for more information Lost Or Stolen Phone click HERE .

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993   did you setup  Samsung's Find my Mobile?  it might be handy now.

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/#:~:text=Find%20My%20Mobile%20will%20help,Samsung%20account%20on%20....

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993 you would probably want to open a ticket with mod to unlock your My Account as well as put your phone on Lost/Stolen 

you an open a ticket with Chatbot, do this to get to ticket opening quicker

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Louis1993 : The device IMEI number is nowhere to be found on the self-serve. I would think the mods could find it internally. If you have concerns about information and privacy, perhaps don't post real information here or anywhere.

Need Help? Let's chat.