cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IS THE POLAROID A600WH ANDROID 6 SMARTPHONE COMPATIBLE WITH THE PM NETWORK?

Graeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Polaroid A600WH failed in May 2017, after four months of usage, and I was able to get a warranty exchange from Best Buy Canada, for a Polaroid S50 smartphone. The S50 works fairly well on the Public Mobile Telus network, but there is only 4GB of internal memory, and even with a 64GB SD card, formatted as internal memory, there are recurring storage issues. I have not yet rooted the phone. It has a MediaTek MT6735 Processor, with 4 cores, and 1 GB of RAM. Basically the same specs as the A600, but with a smaller 5" screen. Would your rooting solution work on this Polaroid S50 smartphone?

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This phone is so woefully deficient that it's not worth spending time doing anything to it.  The last phone I had with similar specs was the Nexus S.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Graeme I don't know but you have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators if it's account related.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.