cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

jasonejzenbart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i am trying to get in contact with someone to fix a problem with my phone. I got a new phone and it was not unlocked. I was able to contact the company and get it unlocked but now when i put my sim card in it tells me the sim card is locked. Can you help or point me in the right direction to someone who can. Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

@jasonejzenbart wrote:

Hi i am trying to get in contact with someone to fix a problem with my phone. I got a new phone and it was not unlocked. I was able to contact the company and get it unlocked but now when i put my sim card in it tells me the sim card is locked. Can you help or point me in the right direction to someone who can. Thank you 

How do you know that the phone is now unlocked? For most phone, unlocking it requires you insert another company's SIM card and enter the network unlocking code. Did the other carrier give that to you?  Unless it's an iPhone device that you have, the other carrier couldn't have unlocked the phone for you without having you take steps to peform the unlock. What's the exact messages that your phone is saying?  If it's asking for a SIM Network Unlock PIN, the phone is still locked to the old carrier.

Need Help? Let's chat.