cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickest Porting Ever ... Under 10 Minutes!

govserv1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just joined Public Mobile from Telus. I know they're joined at the hip, but impressed that everything was up and running within 10 minutes! Think I'm going to like all the better features at a more cost-effective plan.

6 REPLIES 6

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@govserv1

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Check out at the wonderful Rewards you can earn/accrue...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Lots of help/guidance available on the Community, so I haven't missed not having a customer service phone line.

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone was up and working really fast as well. Thanks Public Mobile. 

@govserv1 wrote:

Just joined Public Mobile from Telus. I know they're joined at the hip, but impressed that everything was up and running within 10 minutes! Think I'm going to like all the better features at a more cost-effective plan.

denis2

mine set up at WalMart ported from bell and worked right away

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy the stay! Be sure to take all the advantages you can get with Public Mobile to reduce your monthly fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@govserv1 wrote:

Welcome. Don't forget the rewards too to reduce those costs even more.

shskr

@govserv1 wrote:

Good to hear. Mine took 10 minutes as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.