cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

baize
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a mod to see why I have the 15 dollar plan with unlimte incoming calls but can't recivieve any more incoming calls. I know I'm at my limit for out going, but no incoming are recieved? 

6 REPLIES 6

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The new $15 plan works great for my parents... gives them tons of time to call each other.

My Dad tends to accidently burn the data by updating apps... but I turned off data for Google Play which should fix that issue.

Yay PM!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The original $15 plan was available for a short period of time, and without a lot of detail, the plan changed somewhat quickly to the unlimited plan that is listed now.

*IF* you did not specifically sign up on the updated plan, you're still on the old plan.  All you need to do is go to your self-serve area, select change plan on the overview plan, then choose the listed $15 plan.  Schedule it for your next renewal, or pay immediately for a reset on the new $15 plan.

baize
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay great! Yes I got it a two months ago I beleieve. Thanks for your help. 

@baize  did you upgrade your plan a few months back when they changed it? if not do it foryour next renewal date ,you can also get the 500 minute canada wide add on for 5 bucks for the inbetween times when you run out it will be there until you use up all the minutes

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@baize wrote:

I need a mod to see why I have the 15 dollar plan with unlimte incoming calls but can't recivieve any more incoming calls. I know I'm at my limit for out going, but no incoming are recieved? 

Contact moderator team for your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@baize wrote:

When you click on Plan Details, is the unlimited incoming mentioned? If not then maybe you're on the original version of this plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.