cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased phone online, but having issues

va6yag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all- I purchased an iPhone on PM, and the money was taken from my card, but now the ordering page tells me that the address that I provided doesn't match the address on file.

Furthermore, I haven't received anything that confirms my order. What am I missing, here?

1 REPLY 1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@va6yag 

You may want to reach out to the moderators to confirm the correct shipping address, especially if the amount is showing as a pending transaction from your payment card.

Did you use the same shipping address for the phone as is on your payment card mailing address, @va6yag?  If the two don't match - there maybe a question with the validity of the purchase in that Public Mobile may be trying to ensure that someone isn't fraudulently using your payment card to acquire a phone.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.