cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase a Phone

norwutt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Phone Is Almost Gonna Give Up On Me Is There a Plan To Get A Phone On Here And Pay Along With The Plan ??? Thank You Desperately in Need.

13 REPLIES 13

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@flob3d wrote:

You can also use a  ,,BlackBerry Leap,, unlocked.

That's pretty random isn't it?  To say that a customer can use a specific model like that but not say where to get it? 

@computergeek541 likely the only place you'd find a Leap these days would be on Craigslist/Kijiiji/eBay since it was introduced in April of 2015.  

Just for the heck of it: https://www.newegg.ca/p/294-001P-00003

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@flob3d wrote:

That's pretty random isn't it?  To say that a customer can use a specific model like that but not say where to get it? 

@computergeek541 likely the only place you'd find a Leap these days would be on Craigslist/Kijiiji/eBay since it was introduced in April of 2015.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@flob3d wrote:

That's pretty random isn't it?  To say that a customer can use a specific model like that but not say where to get it?  If someone is going to spend money on a phone, I would recommend not getting someting with an abandoned operating system.   If the member already has one, that would be a different story to use in the meanwhile, but to recommend that specific model, I would say is kind of out-of-the-blue.

flob3d

norwutt

Thanks Psygineer For The Info About  My Beat Up Phone lol Haha I Will Check This Out Maybe Find Myself A Life Long Phone To Last Me Years & Years.

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile doesn’t sell phones, I just purchased a used phone on different sell groups and as long as it’s unlocked it will work. Check compatibility first. 

@norwutt wrote:

My Phone Is Almost Gonna Give Up On Me Is There a Plan To Get A Phone On Here And Pay Along With The Plan ??? Thank You Desperately in Need.

That won't happen at Public Mobile unlesss they start offering postpaid plans, which they have never done.    Some places that you can buy unlocked phones a various pricepoints include:

Costco

newegg.ca

bhphoto.com

Staples

Best Buy

Amazon.ca

Walmart

Visions

London Drugs

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check newegg.ca, best buy, and Amazon.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you don't care that it isn't the best phone on the block, I saw an older android smartphone for $39.99, 853582007208 on Staples site. They also have other cheap ones. No idea about the quality or longevity of them, but if you are desperate and don't want to trust Kijiji/Ebay, then it might work for you.

norwutt

Thanks For The Info !!Heart

norwutt

Thanks For Replying To My Question. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@norwutt wrote:

@norwutt  Unfortunately PM does not sell phones. Koodo does though and they have a Pixel 3a promo right now.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@norwutt wrote:

Public Mobile doesn't sell any phones.  You can buy any unlocked phoned that is compatible with PM service though.

Need Help? Let's chat.