cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase PM phone

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is it possible to know the battery cycle count before purchasing a phone from PM?

6 REPLIES 6

Koombassi

Ahh...thanks Kerri1. I'd forgotten about the 30 day return. I can discover the battery cycle count very quickly with the device in hand. Thanks for the heads-up!

Koombassi

Thanks you for your response and clarification. It seems to me though that a quick inspection of the batteries cycle count, and the posting of that number would provide a potential buyer (me) with another level of assurance and confidence in the phone under consideration. Just a thought. 

@Kerri1 wrote:

Nope, it is not possible. 

But you do have an option to return the phone if you see the batter below 70% under PMs 1 year warranty program

While there's certainly a threshhold for a battery to be replaced under warranty,  no such thresshold exists to return the device for a refund within 30 days.  The buyer can just have a change of mind.

Kerri1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nope, it is not possible. 

But you do have an option to return the phone if you see the batter below 70% under PMs 1 year warranty program

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I doubt it.   Honestly, unless you buy it from a physical store, I don't think you can get this information from any puchase online

But you have 30 days to return the phone... 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Koombassi wrote:

Is it possible to know the battery cycle count before purchasing a phone from PM?

Nope...but you get a great warranty with the phones from PM.

edit...All phones are backed by a 1-year warranty.

Certified Pre-Owned phones are refurbished, high-quality phones that have gone through extensive inspection, then cleaned and re-packaged so you get only 100% functionality. All of our Public Certified Pre-Owned phones come with a 1-year Certified Pre-Owned warranty, backed by TELUS, so you can shop with confidence. Plus, if you’re not happy with the device you selected, return it within 30-days of purchase under our Money Back Guarantee.

Need Help? Let's chat.