cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk locked sim

Lazie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey had no service bars before I accidentally locked my sim card on self n now what do I do ugh huh I'm distracted.

11 REPLIES 11

Johnny_6969

Need the pin code to unlock 

@Haydn04You need to contact the Moderators with this link here.. be expect to hear from them up to 48hours.

Haydn04

need puk code

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Above, I see that you've checked to indicate that you problem is solved now.

Should you have anything else, don't hesitate...

🙂

Lazie

Provide me with one"

ClaudeR

Yes, I know; but hasn't our friend here got one first any before?

A new client then...?

@ClaudeR wrote:

Does it mean that the PUK # we get with our SIM card doesn't work, after we used it once?

PUK is not included with the sim card. It is a secret code that only the moderators can provide.

ClaudeR

Does it mean that the PUK # we get with our SIM card doesn't work, after we used it once?

@ClaudeR wrote:

I would try this:

=== remove the SIM card, restart my phone, reinstall the SIM Card and see if you could enter the PUK # back again...

For that to.work, the customer would first need to have the sim card's PUK.  That can only be provided by moderators.

ClaudeR

I would try this:

=== remove the SIM card, restart my phone, reinstall the SIM Card and see if you could enter the PUK # back again...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Lazie wrote:

Hey had no service bars before I accidentally locked my sim card on self n now what do I do ugh huh I'm distracted.

You need help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.