Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Puk code

Please help me the problem has not been resolved

Tags (1)

What do u mean by services? If I click on change sim card will that lock me out of this sim because the nearest retailer is 2 hours away and I just want my service working again. When I insert sim into my phone it directly goes to enter puk screen

Re: Sim puk

Howbdo I start over? Now that I know how a thread works

Oracle

@dave-420 wrote:

I need a puk code because my sim is locked now and I've submitted a ticket about the problem. The mod contacted me requiring more info such as my account number and the last 4 digits of my credit card. The email also stated do not reply to this email. But to start a new ticket. Why can't I just talk to the mod in the xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com? Where do I reply the information requested to? Where do I look for responses because I want my phone back up and running. 

Did you respond to the moderator team's questions via private message yet?  Moderator needs to confirm your identification prior to helping further.  If you have responded, unfortunately, you need to wait.  Check the envelope icon on the right upper corner of web page.  Moderator response time has been longer than usual. Before the last week or so, moderator response times was within a few hours.  Recently 1-2 days....  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/verify-your-identity

Mayor / Maire

@dave-420 wrote:

Please help me the problem has not been resolved

Did you manage to submit a ticket to the moderators? Or the other method of a direct private message? These were laid out for you earlier in this thread.

If you did then you need to wait for the little indication above the little envelope in the upper right area next to your triangle avatar.

A way to check to see that a ticket got submitted is to click on your Sent folder to see if your ticket is there. Or just the sent message if done that way.

Mayor / Maire

@dave-420  Unfortunately no one on the forums can help you with your issue. We are all customers like you.

The moderators work for Public Mobile. They are the only ones that can help you. Which is why we said to open a ticket for moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.