cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sim puk

lol boy!

be patient it is most likely going to take a day. keep checking your pm inbox every 1-2 hours

did this just randomly happen? maybe you're getting hacked...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What I do in my own time is my business.  Maybe help on here ******** and frustrating when a person is not so tech savy

I'll be changing careers next month .. dont even bother replying I ain't waiting any more of my time on this **bleep** I'll just go to different provider. One with a call center with an actual person to talk to not some ***************** 

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@dave-420 wrote:

What I do in my own time is my business.  Maybe help on here sucks and frustrating when a person is not so tech savy

Absolutely. But you've been given all the guidance you need. Then you made another thread. If you're not so tech "savy" then you might not want to hamper your faculties and get through it with a clear head.

Mayor / Maire

@dave-420  keep in mind Public Plan's are not monthly but 30 days.

If you're leaving. Log into your account and check next payment due date. Be sure to transfer your number to another company before that date.

Also while in your account. Click "Payment" then manage my card bottom left. Remove your credit card from the system.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Take care happy puffin 😃

Maybe I'll just stick around and keep having problems from my ************ cause I'm sure I'm the only one ***************** all day long ... so maybe ***************** around and ********************

But until then I still need my phone not to lock when sim card is inserted so I'll be watching my private messages.. in the mean while I'll just spin some bowls 

Mayor / Maire

Nobody's pissed off. Just trying to help. It's frustrating for regulars when the help they provide is ignored. But what you do at your end is up to you.

Hope you hang around. The cell service is great. The rates are good. The rewards are great.

Just a little bump along the way for you.

I recommend using biometrics or a pattern for phone security next time and not bother with the SIM PIN security. The SIM PIN is rarely used so one can easily forget it ...blunts or not.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

Nobody's pissed off. Just trying to help. It's frustrating for regulars when the help they provide is ignored. But what you do at your end is up to you.

Hope you hang around. The cell service is great. The rates are good. The rewards are great.

Just a little bump along the way for you.

I recommend using biometrics or a pattern for phone security next time and not bother with the SIM PIN security. The SIM PIN is rarely used so one can easily forget it ...blunts or not.

It's even worse when people just copy-paste responses on here to get post counts up.

Mayor / Maire

@XionBunny  yup or they don't read the thread and ask same question that's been asked an hour later or simply a complete wrong answer. Just to get the post count up for a reward. 

Hope it changes soon considering the Oracle application thread does say "Mentor Members" haven't seen that done in awhile. Maybe with the new additions they'll start that who knows. 

Need Help? Let's chat.