Did you mean: 

Puk code

Royalhighness
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i get my puk code on public mobile 

6 REPLIES 6

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Start with the help pages and go from there.  If you need to contact a human, use the question mark.

@Royalhighness 

We are customers like yourself and can't directly provide the Puk code.  

Can you describe your particular situation?  What exactly happened requiring you to need this code?  New customer?  Ported number?  More details might help us determine who can help.  Either the PM moderator team or your previous carrier to get unlock code for your locked phone.  

Royalhighness
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone is a LG k20 plus what is the puk code for this model

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Royalhighness  Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

If your PM sim card is locked and you need to unlock it then you need to submit a ticket to the moderator team.

PMST.png

Hope this helps!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Royalhighness 

Which exact message is displaying on your phone?  Which model phone do you have? There are a few versions of "PUK" code.  

Here is a good summary of the common requests:

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card.

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
    • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly up to ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@RoyalhighnessYou will need to contact the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner. Explain to SIMon and once it seems to understand you, type submit ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.