cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk Code

kchow91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any mods online right now to help me with a puk code?

11 REPLIES 11

Tetty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@mjharris, I am not a moderator, but I'm advising you to remove your phone number from the Community forum, as this is fully open to the internet, and personal information should never be shared in this community.

I assume as you've said you're awaiting an answer, that you've contacted the Moderator_team via private message, including your account number, phone number an PIN.  You'll have to continue to wait, as the response times are currently 48+ plus during regular hours (M-F  9am-930pm, Sat and Sun, 9am-7 or 730pm).

If you've not contacted the Moderator_team with the information described above, please do so, and continue waiting.  As this is an account issue, only they can assist you.

EDITED TO ADD:  Composed this post prior to seeing the previous response as it arrived after I started this one.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mjharrisunfortunatly posting in the forums is not going get your private message seen faster nor is your profession.  messages are viewed first come first serve.   I am assuming you sent a request via private message to teh mods.

what phone do you have?  if a samsung try calling them directly for the PUK that has worked for several people in the forums.  

you can see soem usere experienced wait times in this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Current-moderator-wait-times-based-on-rea...

mjharris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had NO SERVICE FOR 2DAYS NOW. I am a paramedic and need my phone and have waited for 2 days to get a PUK number.

kchow91

Yep sure have haha. Just never encountered a problem till now (just got the oneplus 6 in today) was doodling around and pressed it accidentally.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good point; sorry, thought (s)he's new. 😛

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cheetah24 

@kchow91 has been a member since 2015! Woman Wink

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi kchow91,

Thanks for choosing public Mobile and welcome to the community. 🙂

I understand it's a bit frustrating with having to wait while the moderators get back. However, I might also add that apart from the small irritations cause by these waiting times, Public Mobile provides you what you need and signed up for, never has supprise charges on your account, reliable and is quite cheap compared to many other providers. Therefore it's my belief once you get it all set up you'll like Publice Mobile as I and a lot of my friends did. 🙂 

Cheers 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

kchow91

thanks. sigh. they're closed now...

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kchow91  You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.