cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile says I do not have talk plan, but I do?!

Mayor / Maire

Re: Public mobile says I do not have talk plan, but I do?!

@greenwave 

psf.JPG

Oracle

@greenwave, is this a new account or existing one?  I have seen customers reporting problems with renewals recently.  Can you look into the self serve account and see if there is anything that appears out of place.  Providing additional feedback would help the community with giving some focused suggestions. 

Mayor / Maire

Post a screen shot of your plan details.

Dial 1 ahead of the number you want to call and ignore the long distant message you hear. You won't be charged anything extra.

Highlighted

I have been on autopay now for months and discovered problem this morning trying to make call. My account says I have 98 of 100 minutes left.  

It Seems like many people are having the same problem.    must be a public mobile issue not my phone or a payment issue.

Mayor / Maire

@greenwave wrote:

It Seems like many people are having the same problem.    must be a public mobile issue not my phone or a payment issue.

Yes but it could also simply be that people have run out of minutes or some other reason not related to what does seem to be a system problem...again.

So it would be preferable to get the easy possibilities out of the way before having to wait for the moderators to ever get back to you.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm having the same problem. I'm enrolled in autopay, and since Monday my service has been suspended due to non-payment. I'm disappointed. This should not be happening. My credit card information has not change, June's renewal worked just fine. Public Mobile needs to get their act together and fix this. AND make up for the three days that I was unable to use data while in homedepot and in my car trying to use maps.  

I have resolved my problem. I only get the message, " your current plan does not include talk", when I initiate the call via my call history. If I  use the dial pad or my contact list to initate the call the call goes through.

Weird but true

Mayor / Maire

@greenwave 

Weird indeed. Thanks for the update. Is there anything different about the numbers? Or do they look identical to dialing or contacts?