cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile certified pre-owned phones

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I follow Public Mobile by trying to log into my account at least once a month to check in on updates happening with the service. I was actually really happy to see that they're now selling certified pre-owned phones. I run a nonprofit for front line service providers with mental health issues and a lot of them have been struggling to keep up with non-essential bills such as their cell phone. I've helped quite a few of them switch to Public Mobile once their services have been discontinued so that they can continue to have a working phone for things like child care or helping out a loved one. We've been able to do this because Public Mobile was able to help us out with some SIM Cards.

Now that the certified pre-owned phones are available, will they make it possible for any credit that a user has on their account be used to purchase said phones? Anyone know if this is in the works?

Thanks everyone! 🙂 ❤️

2 REPLIES 2

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ecashmore It'a good that the options's there but pricing isn't special.  The phones are old and overpriced.

Account credit can't be used to pay for device and I think doubtful they will because account credits could have been from a free promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.