cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Viewer for Iphone

patrickbo5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am now getting the message, 'A problem sending this command to the Project Viewer'.
This has only just started.
I'm running IOS 12
Iphone 8
Can anyone advise me of a solution to this. Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Luddite wrote:

@Acekiller wrote:

are you having issue with public mobile or just with some random files that you are trying to access?

"Project Viewer 365 for iOS is the only way to open up the .mpp file format on the iOS platform, without messy conversions or imports found in other apps."

@Luddite is like a wise owl who knows something about everything! Robot wink

Parks1333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

- Go to iPhone Settings.

- In Settings, tap to select one of your Office for iPhone apps.

- Under RESET, tap Reset .

- Slide to enable Delete Login Credentials.

- Start one of your Office for iPhone apps so that your credential is deleted.

- Sign in using your ID account. Note You may need to delete the credential for each Office for iPhone app. More Information: project recovery online

@Acekiller wrote:

are you having issue with public mobile or just with some random files that you are trying to access?

"Project Viewer 365 for iOS is the only way to open up the .mpp file format on the iOS platform, without messy conversions or imports found in other apps."

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

iOS 12? You must be on the beta test programme. If so, you're on your own here. Robot wink

Roll back to 11.4.1. Especially if your phone no longer gives service on Public Mobile.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.