cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with service

kevinkatovic1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

back in the day pictures cost 1 dollar a pop yet I know its not 1969 again can you please tell my why you decided to start blocking photos I have free canada wide sms text/picture messages. 

you can email me at [T4-w24fui] not a big fan of being ignored for weeks everytime I need tech support but you still have to tell me my pin code so I can log into the automated system you changed it , obviously your harrasing me.  Anyway grow up do your job?

25 REPLIES 25

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

Seems the real OP has bigger problems to deal with.

Like all their anger management issues, man people these days makes me shake my head and sigh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems the real OP has bigger problems to deal with.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevinkatovic1 

PM does not have call center.  All PM support are provided by the moderator on this forum. It is important for you to understand this PM support concept.  Continue to read the rest of this post how to contact moderator.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.  Then, wait for moderator to send you a private message to help you.

How to create a support ticket after clicking on the ? button:

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

@CannonFodder , if you click the 3 dots you can report any post in the community that you feel goes against what the community is about

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

You just forced me to contact a moderator.  I did so now what , what the **bleep** is the point of talking to a customer if its someone that works at public mobile blocking the images.

Imagine, if you will, the line of the people trying to help you all yelling in unison...

NO ONE IS BLOCKING IMAGES. It's your phone configuration and you haven't answered any of the questions posed to you to try to get images working for you. Hope it goes well with the moderators.

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

You just forced me to contact a moderator.  I did so now what , what the **bleep** is the point of talking to a customer if its someone that works at public mobile blocking the images.

No one is forcing you to contact a moderator or blocking your picture messages. 

How about take little breather then go your APN settings. Take screenshots of all settings and upload them here for us to take a look at. Is that possible @kevinkatovic1 ???

Can you also tell us what phone you have??

kevinkatovic1

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

Whats the point its the same as your expect for the fact my iq is higher im better looking , i have better connections, and well everything you do is insulting me at the moment.

Clearly NOT an MMS connection since you don't want our help! 😁

OK people, nothing to see here..... move on..... we clearly have a troll. 🙄 

@ShawnC13  Don't know if you Oracles can deal with this kind of stuff, or if a Mod is required....

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

Whats the point its the same as your expect for the fact my iq is higher im better looking , i have better connections, and well everything you do is insulting me at the moment.

Sounds like you need a moderator then.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have a good night good-looking man 😂

kevinkatovic1

@kevinkatovic1  please post a screenshot of your APN settings so we can take a look.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

so phone me with the pin then xxxxxxxx and unblock the pictures

Nobody's blocking anything. It's almost certainly a phone configuration issue. You've been offered several things to look at. Have a re-read. The people replying here are customers just like you who happen to want to help. Your rude manner doesn't help.

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

so phone me with the pin then  and unblock the pictures

Nobody here is going to phone you, and you REALLY need to delete your personal info that you're displaying for ANYBODY to see, on a PUBLIC forum.

Also, nobody is "blocking" pictures - it's simply a case of settings on your phone, which YOU need to change.

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

so phone me with the pin then xxxxxxxxx3 and unblock the pictures

Again edit your post 3 dots on right of your post to edit as this is a public forum and everyone can see your number now

kevinkatovic1

so phone me with the pin then 2********3 and unblock the pictures

Edited By ShawnC13 removed phone number

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

Ok so now what are you a computer?

Anybody that answers you here is simply another PM customer, and you've already received some useful advice in this thread.

If you want to solve your issues, it's either you ask for help here, or as already mentioned, you can contact the Moderator team for any account related issues that none of us can help you with.

kevinkatovic1

So far your information is not helping.  I double checked the apn settings and johnston is still not getting the video can I youtube properly and make a fool of all the **bleep**ing clowns not letting me log into youtube and smash the like button and comment.

@gblackma  you need to edit your post as in the quote his email address is there.

Also hes asking for his 4 digit pin code....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kevinkatovic1 am wearing my big boy pants here... Could you please check to see if data is enabled on your phone? You need data on in order to send and receive pictures or mms messages .  For more detailed help, please post your phone and model number.

To reset your acount password. Have you tried the forget password link?  On the self service/ my account page? Link here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ 

If this fails contact the moderators directly by private message through this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

back in the day pictures cost 1 dollar a pop yet I know its not 1969 again can you please tell my why you decided to start blocking photos I have free canada wide sms text/picture messages. 

you can email me atxcxccccc .xxx not a big fan of being ignored for weeks everytime I need tech support but you still have to tell me my pin code so I can log into the automated system you changed it , obviously your harrasing me.  Anyway grow up do your job?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

So from reading sounds like you're having problems sending MMS text? Is this correct?

What kind of phone do you have ?

Does data work? Is data turned on?

You need to check APN settings. They should be like thisScreenshot_20191225_182521.jpg

As for you PIN if you still have your original phone you signed up with. You can check your sim card text messages if it's an android phone

Open text app

Click 3 dots on top right

Click settings

Click advanced

Click Sim card messages

Your pin may be there.

If not you have to contact moderators

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

you can email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx not a big fan of being ignored for weeks everytime I need tech support but you still have to tell me my pin code so I can log into the automated system you changed it , obviously your harrasing me.  Anyway grow up do your job?

Are you otherwise able to browse the web with your browser on that phone?

What kind of phone is it?

Find your phone on this list:
Officially Recognized APN Reference

If your phone isn't there maybe these might work:
APN Settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri,dun
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: GID
MVNO value: 4D4F

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kevinkatovic1 wrote:

you can email me at root@comoxvalleylawncare.com not a big fan of being ignored for weeks everytime I need tech support but you still have to tell me my pin code so I can log into the automated system you changed it , obviously your harrasing me.  Anyway grow up do your job?

@kevinkatovic1 , do you have your data turned on?  MMS requires it to be turned on but won't count against your plan data.  Public mobile won't email you, you will need to contact the moderators through the ? in the bottom right side of the screen.  I really don't know what you mean by PM is harassing you and for them to grow up?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kevinkatovic1

Ok so now what are you a computer?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information (email)..as it's visible for the public to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.