cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-owned phones

Raymoona0903
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m new in Canada and here ☺️ So I notice that public is the best signal in Canada other than Bill and Freedom.. so I chat with kind and helpful lady name Monica and I get a nice offer for SIM. But I need to change my phone also, so I’d check the phones and I think it’s limited. Is there other way to see more in Public for pre-owner phones? Or any suggestion? 

5 REPLIES 5

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can buy almost any common unlocked smartphone and it will work with public, but you have to be sure it is unlocked. (most phones, not all unlocked will work)

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We purchase our unlocked phones from a local audio store in our town. 

public mobile does offer some refurbished phones and we’ve purchased the iPhone 6 from them without issue just over a month ago now. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Raymoona0903 PM started to sell phones recently, and they are all supported. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Raymoona0903 

Publicmobile just started offering phones, selection is very limited.

You may be luckier getting one from Amazon wish it aliexpress, or kijiji or local used cell store. There is also Canadacomputers or factorydirect.

You can often get free sim in Walmart if you activate in store, also you can use your friend's referral in the store

@Raymoona0903 wrote:

I’m new in Canada and here ☺️ So I notice that public is the best signal in Canada other than Bill and Freedom.. so I chat with kind and helpful lady name Monica and I get a nice offer for SIM. But I need to change my phone also, so I’d check the phones and I think it’s limited. Is there other way to see more in Public for pre-owner phones? Or any suggestion? 

Slightly used phones can be purchased by going to: Phone Section (publicmobile.ca)

You also have the option of getting a phone from elsewhere, but check that it has UMTS 850 and 1900MHz and is also unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.