cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-owned phone discount offer

dkharas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello:  My wife and I have separate accounts with Public. We also use Blackberry smart phones which will no longer be functional on your network as of January 2022. She received a text advisory regarding this on August 13 - and with this advisory, she also received a text from Public offering $20 off the purchase of a pre-owned phone. I received the same Blackberry service notification from Public for my account on the same date, but did not receive the discount notification. We just purchased 'new' pre-owned phones off your website. I followed the same notification procedure in the seller notes and I would like confirmation that I am eligible for the same $20 discount. Confirmation order for my wife: 263922. My confirmation order: 263926. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

dkharas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your assistance, folks!

@dkharas wrote:

Hello:  My wife and I have separate accounts with Public. We also use Blackberry smart phones which will no longer be functional on your network as of January 2022. She received a text advisory regarding this on August 13 - and with this advisory, she also received a text from Public offering $20 off the purchase of a pre-owned phone. I received the same Blackberry service notification from Public for my account on the same date, but did not receive the discount notification. We just purchased 'new' pre-owned phones off your website. I followed the same notification procedure in the seller notes and I would like confirmation that I am eligible for the same $20 discount. Confirmation order for my wife: 263922. My confirmation order: 263926.

Did you use the same e-mail address for the order as shown in the text message?  If so, you're fine. You'll receice a text message when the offer has been applied.  Also, it's not actually a discount in the sense that you won't be refunded $20.  The offer will be applied in the form of a Public Mobile account balance credit.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dkharas  I think it depends on the model of the BB devices you have.  Maybe your wife one is an older model?  Some more recent BB devices, those running Android will still function on PM.

You can certainly message Customer Support Agent and see if they can extend the order to you as well.

However, with just $20 discount, I believe you should shop other places as well.  There are certainly other places with good price as well.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dkharas 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dkharas 

Contact a CSA.

• You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.