cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problem

Kerbear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am having problems and I’m tod it’s a porting issue. How do I get this fixed?

7 REPLIES 7

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

You need a Moderator to help out most likely.... is asking for help from the Mods done as before - by mentioning the mod group in a post?

No..you need to write a private message to the moderator now ...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437...if you want to be read..Smiley Wink

^^^ The man has the answers!!!

Thanks @Lieux - I have much catching up to do!

@TheOldVR wrote:

You need a Moderator to help out most likely.... is asking for help from the Mods done as before - by mentioning the mod group in a post?

No..you need to write a private message to the moderator now ...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437...if you want to be read..Smiley Wink

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sekiro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Kerbear  If you can do outgoing calls but not able to receive or vice versa, then yes the port is not 100% complete. Depends on where your current number is with, it could take longer  for example VOIP and landlines.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

How do you know it's a porting issue?

You should contact moderator to get this fixed. And you may need to provide more info about your old provider account to get this fixed.

Do keep the account active with the old provider, do NOT cancel it. There is not much else you can do.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Kerbear wrote:

Hi, I am having problems and I’m tod it’s a porting issue. How do I get this fixed?

We need more details to help you.Smiley Happy

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Kerbear What is the problem you are having? What type of phone do you have?
Need Help? Let's chat.