cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting old phone number

mac1951
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old number from Koodo has not ported to PM. I followed procedures suggested. Also tried to change my temporary number in my profile, response was the number is ineligable. Checked with Koodo there are no issues with my account and is still active with them. According to friends my old number is not answered and mail box is full. My phone is connected to the temp number given to me at retail outlet. Has been 6 days since I asked for assitance from Moderators on private message. No response.

3 REPLIES 3

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mac1951 wrote:

My old number from Koodo has not ported to PM. I followed procedures suggested. Also tried to change my temporary number in my profile, response was the number is ineligable. Checked with Koodo there are no issues with my account and is still active with them. According to friends my old number is not answered and mail box is full. My phone is connected to the temp number given to me at retail outlet. Has been 6 days since I asked for assitance from Moderators on private message. No response.

From your description is sounds like you are a prepaid plan with Koodo. If that's the case then you need to provide the @CS_Agent  with you Koodo account number, phone number and name.

If you sent a private message to the moderators did they ask you to verify your identity via a private message?

If your Koodo account is active you should put the Koodo SIM in your phone so tht you can mke/receive calls until the port is completed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mac1951 

You should send a private message again after 6 days without any response.  There are 11 moderators online ATM.

Is your Koodo prepaid account still active after 6 days?

Only active number can be ported.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mac1951 wrote:

Was this a koodo prepaid or post paid account?  If it has been 6 days and you haven't had a response something was missed and I would send them another one.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.