cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting failed

Rmiskie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number over recently, but I'm having some issues. I can place a call, and it shows up from the ported number, however incoming calls just hear "6ut3 the number you have reached is not in service". Also texting incoming/outgoing aren't being sent/received.

2 REPLIES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Rmiskie wrote:

I ported my number over recently, but I'm having some issues. I can place a call, and it shows up from the ported number, however incoming calls just hear "6ut3 the number you have reached is not in service". Also texting incoming/outgoing aren't being sent/received.

If the port failed more than 4 hours..you will need help from the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rmiskie wrote:

@Rmiskie 

Hi. Does your old SIM card still work for calls and texting? If so, then the port to public mobile hasn't completed yet. Keep using old SIM until your old carrier service stops working. Then the PM SIM card should be working.

Need Help? Let's chat.