cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3aXL

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anyone else use this? Very much considering it.

5 REPLIES 5

rossputin

Got the Pixel 3a XL.

I'm surprised how much I'm loving it.

Although sounds like you got an AMAZING deal.

Wished I waited till boxing day oh well. Still got it for $650.

funpig

My wife has been using the Pixel 3a since about May.  I just bought one direct from the Google Store during the Black Friday sale; $150 off, CAD$399.  It is a fabulous phone.  One of the best cameras in a smartphone, great battery life and fast charging.  The only difference of the XL is the bigger display, battery and price ($100 more).

There is no need to spend $1000+ to get a good phone.  My last phone was a Nexus 5.  It is about 5 years old, still works, albeit slower with newer apps.   I upgraded to the Pixel 3a to take advantage of the discounted price and to get  the great 3a camera.

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rossputin wrote:

Anyone else use this? Very much considering it.

I am using this phone (3a XL) since it was released, and I love it. I love the camera, the timely software updates, the screen, the smoothness of the interface, and the ability to screen calls. Now, I don't do mobile gaming, and I wish the internal storage is larger than 64Gb, but overall for the value that it brings, I don't think I need to pay for a "flagship" device to have a pleasant mobile experience.

Personally, I think it offers great values for what you pay for.

I have the 3a and it's glorious! Love the camera and call screening.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't use the phone myself but I do know people that do and they really like it.  They like the camera and the Google support in keeping the software current.

Need Help? Let's chat.