cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones Sold By Public

B12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've taken a look at the selection and I must say thanks for the laugh I've never, ever seen 🍏 priced lower than other brands. That's bizarre!

Side note... 32GB in this day and age? 😬

6 REPLIES 6

B12

I see this as a venture to see what phones will be sold and how much money people are willing to pay. I don't personally find any of the phones reasonably priced, and to my earlier point, those iPhones aren't well priced either given they got 32GB of storage... That's good to just stream and to use as a phone, many people basically use their phones as personal computers nowadays and 32GB won't do that any justice.

If they were like $100 then yeah... Amazing deal. Think about it. If they are selling the phones "starting at" $170 then they clearly bought them for way less.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@B12   agreed that the prices are not great,  but from the original phone thread some people have found some of the phones to be decent value  ( Iphone for 180 iirc).  people just need to do their research before buying. 

we also need to remember that PM is the bottom of the barrel for phone ie telus has the top phones then koodo, and PM probably gets whatever could not be sold in those channels , or items that were found in the storage closet at koodo.   I'm not sure where the price points should be on the phones, but then again i probbaly would not buy a 4 year old hone anyways 

B12

@cavemantoronto What gave me away? 😂 I never said anything about competitive. All I said is that a company whose usually "on top" is at the bottom of the barrel and other brands which are equally overpriced are on top... the irony! 🤣

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@B12 You're being sarcastic. The prices aren't competitive.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@B12 , I tend to agree with your comment.  This is just a start.  Hopefully, there will be adjustments rather than abandonment.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@B12  you may want to post your comment on the phone thread where everyone has been sharing their thoughts  / feelings.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Pilot-Certified-Pre-Owned-Phones-Now-Av...

Oracle's may simply merge this thread into that thread. @computergeek541 @Luddite 

Need Help? Let's chat.