cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone stolen yesterday at 1 pm and still nobody has responded it’s still not black listed???????

This is disgusting!!!!  

I have sent numerous messages, emails etc and nobody is getting back to me. I just checked and the phone still isn't black listed????? It's an $1100 phone and of course you don't care cause you don't have to replace it!!!!!! This is a gross display of customer service Somebody needs to call me from here ASAP!!!!!' 

edited by computergeek: personal information removed

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Phone stolen yesterday at 1 pm and still nobody has responded it’s still not black listed???????

@Eadunn76 

I can understand that you don't want anyone to ne able to use the device. I am sure that the blacklisting will get done, but the amount of time it takes wouldn't affect your Public Mobile services.

You've done all you can for now.  I am assuming that you want the blacklisting done quicly so.that an unsuspecting buyer won't purchase this phone and then find out that the device got blacklisted later. Unfortunately, even after Telus blacklists the device, it can take up to 30 days for the IMEI to blacklisted in the national database that devicecheck.ca uses.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone stolen yesterday at 1 pm and still nobody has responded it’s still not black listed???????

@Eadunn76 Sorry to hear about your loss.
You should logon your self serve account and report your phone as lost/stolen.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Eadunn76  click here to send a message to the Moderator_Team to get it on the list !https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eadunn76  Please don't post messages with your phone number as anyone in the world can see it. Public Mobile does not provide customer service over the phone.  The good news is that some people are getting replies from Public Mobile in less than one hour. Which method have you used to contact them?

Highlighted

I did that yesterday all it does is suppers the service not flag the IMEI 

Highlighted

Private message I have been waiting for a reply since yesterday got one today at 9 am and it's still not black listed 

Highlighted

I've been waiting since yesterday!!!!!

Highlighted

It's been missing for 24 hrs now !!! And 5 hours ago a moderator said they would get right back to me 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Eadunn76 wrote:

It's been missing for 24 hrs now !!! And 5 hours ago a moderator said they would get right back to me 

I know it's frustrating but have you started a file with the RCMP or local police ? That might be a good idea to do while waiting for PM moderator assistance.

Good luck.

Highlighted

Police report filed 

credit cards cancelled 

everything has been done except having the IMEI black listed. And only Public mobile can do that !!!!!!!!!!!!