cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service

Amina1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

my phone service is not working today I don't know why ?! 

4 REPLIES 4

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amina1 wrote:

Good morning,

my phone service is not working today I don't know why ?! 

Do you have an iPhone that just upgraded to IOS 13.1.3 ?  If yes it could be that the update screwed things up. In my case the phone was set to auto update and the same as you when I went to use it in the morning it didn't work and in addition all my photos , contacts and notes and texts were also deleted. Fortunately I had my photos, notes and contacts in iCloud that I was able to retrieve. What worked for me was that I connected to iTunes and a pop up showed  something like that my network settings need to be updated and after they were my phone worked fine again. ------------Suggest to all to turn off auto updates.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amina1  Try dialing 611 from your phone. What happens? Is your account suspended? If yes, was it your renewal date sounds like AutoPay may have failed. Access your selfserve account and hit the reactivate button.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. In order to better help you, we need more info about your issue:

What type of phone are you using?

What version of the OS?
Any chance you got an update last night and require a reboot?

What plan are you on? Is everything not working or just outgoing calling or data?

When was your last renewal date?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - what is the status ?  Which plan do you have ?  If you have limited minutes/text and none are showing then it means you have used your limit.

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.