cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone reboot on activation

Johnson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost my game data once I ported over to Public ... phone did a reboot ???? Changed all my fonts and characteristics of the phone is this normal ???

5 REPLIES 5

Sbrown917
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine reset as well.  Good thing to do is use onedrive to backup data or even Google   I use Google to back up everything.  

helpinghand12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im guessing that when your phone did the reboot it reset your phone, you could also check that your that your still logged into your apple account

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Johnson wrote:

Lost my game data once I ported over to Public ... phone did a reboot ???? Changed all my fonts and characteristics of the phone is this normal ???

That's not normal.  Samsung phones do reset if you have a new phone and put a sim in. A phone that has been used before shouldn't do this.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Johnson wrote:

@Johnson  Did you do a factory reset?

Changing your sim card doesn't effect all the rest of the data on your phone, doesn't make any sense.

Unless when you stuck your sim card in, you accidently dislodged your memory card which stored all the rest of your data

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

I doubt that was because of a change of providers. Did you reset the phone? Or update the software? If your software upgraded the operating system it may have changed fonts/ect. and erased data.

Need Help? Let's chat.