cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not receiving calls

maikol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone. New to public 🙂

I like it so far but, I tried to move my old number from Freedom Mobile to Public and i dont think is working properly. I can send text, call people  and everything outgoing is working fine. However, I cannot get calls from people. :((

Help please and thank you :-))

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@maikol wrote:

I like it so far but, I tried to move my old number from Freedom Mobile to Public and i dont think is working properly. I can send text, call people  and everything outgoing is working fine. However, I cannot get calls from people. :((

If it's more than 3 hours and your old sim stop working you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your number. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

jubilette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

Just wanted to add onto this:

Make sure your airplane mode, call forward or do not distrub isn't on. This can also prevent calls from coming through. Otherwise I would try removing the SIM card and reinserting as well. You may need to contact Freedom if this doesn't work. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@maikol wrote:

You could try turn off phone and remove Sim card, and put Sim card back turn on phone again, or like someone suggest using lost/find in your self service. If doesn't work , contact Moderator Team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@maikol wrote:

Porting number is a two step process.  PM had done the first step.  It is up to Freedom to release your phone number.  If your Freedom SIM card is still working, continue to use it until it stop working.  That is the indication that your number is at PM.  Then, start using PM SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.