cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Shyboy3850
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone is not working but I have 25$ in my account towards next payment not due until January 25. Can someone please fix this gliche?

9 REPLIES 9

@Shyboy3850  With your renewal coming up keep in mind you may have to reboot your phone the morning after your renewal. If you must look at your account that night do not panic when you see "plan expired" or "plan suspended" this is normal as your account goes thru renewal. As long as you still have service all will be well in the morning.

Shyboy3850

Yes once I powered it off then left it for 5 minutes then powered it back on it works as it should.

Shyboy3850

Yes works fine now

@Shyboy3850 wrote:

My phone wasn't working to make calls. I turned it off left it alone for 5 minutes then powered it back on and now it works to make phone calls again

As I understood, now everything is ok. Yes, most of the time, phone restart should help with some issues.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Yeah @Shyboy3850 , you need to provide a little more detail..... when you said, "phone not working", that makes it SOUND like the actual phone is not working, but I suspect you mean that your PM cell service isn't working? Edit - Oops, a couple of replies while I was typing.

So what's your question about the funds and a glitch?

@Shyboy3850 wrote:

My phone wasn't working to make calls. I turned it off left it alone for 5 minutes then powered it back on and now it works to make phone calls again

Ok, so are you saying everything is working fine now? And what about the other questions I asked?

More Information = Faster Resolution Times

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shyboy3850 wrote:

So everything is working fine now?

Shyboy3850

[Sometime a reboot just fixes the problem Robot wink ............ Luddite]

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Shyboy3850 wrote:

My phone is not working but I have 25$ in my account towards next payment not due until January 25. Can someone please fix this gliche?

Hi, would you be able to explain what you mean by not working?

Does it turn on?

Does any of the following work, calls in/out, text in/out and data if you have it?

Is this a new activation?

Did you port your number?

Are you able to login into self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.