cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered

danielle7282
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a phone on May 26th, my CC was charged on that day.

I have not received it and I can't find the email conformation for tracking details nor is there a purchase history on the Public Mobile site.

Please help

9 REPLIES 9

monomio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a phone, got a confirmation email, a week or so later got notified by UPS that my delivery would be arriving at my address by the end of day...But then, it never got delivered. I tracked it the next and it was delivered to a UPS depot over 25 min. by car away from my address. I called UPS and they told me that the shipper had called and re-directed the delivery. Meanwhile, I get an email from Public Mobile saying "Your order has been delivered. Haven't received our package yet? Let us know". The let us know is a link, but when I try to use it I discover it goes to "noreply@publicmobile.ca".  A "noreply" email is just that. You will get no reply. I don't know why they would include something that looks like help but isn't. In the end, I drove all the way out to the depot to pick up my delivery because I had zero confidence that it would ever get to me otherwise, and I had already paid for it.

"noreply@publicmobile.ca""noreply@publicmobile.ca"

yes, communication is a week part for PM, from $10 SIM card to $200 phones..   I understand they do this for a $10 SIM card.. but why can't they do better with phones?  If they can't do a better job for tracking and delivery, maybe they should put their shop on Amazon.

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes I recieved the phone BUT......

Sharing experience about the poor communication tracking and shipping of buying an experienced phone thru Public Mobile website.

Does not show purchase in Your account.

I think 3rd party fulfillment thru their affiliate Mobile Klinik.

Phone came in tri brand Telus Koodo Public box.

They, Public, can do it better with updates.

I also bought a phone thru the telus website and same 🙈

😑

@benfatto  thanks for clarifying..  🙂

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech  Farmbot has already received the phone. They're just commiserating with danielle7282, I t think. 

@farmbot ,  How long have you placed the order? 

For phone order, best is to open a ticket to confirm the status. 

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Recently I purchased phone thru Public Mobile website.

Received email confirmation with order #.

That was it.

No shipping notice or tracking #.

It just showed up brown box with no marking in Canada Post.

Only recourse is thru moderators with order #.

Very poor system for purchases. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@danielle7282 It should've been shipped by now if they charged you. Login to all your email accounts and search for "Public Mobile" and see if anything comes up. Don't forget to check the junk/spam folders. If you still don't see it, contact the moderator team with your details and they should be able to find your order. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team,  and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.