cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not connecting

Ndi67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I asked this the other day and I am still having trouble . I will start from the begining , i recieved a text from public mobile about a one time 5 gb data bonus and they would send a text when it took place . I recieved that text and the bonus has been applied a few days ago maybe 5 or 6days . Well a few days ago my phone stopped working . I couldnt get texts ,data,phone nothing ,says can not connect to network or if it does connect says Emergency calls only. I tried resetting my network , I did the airplane mode, rebooting my phone , formatting my phone , i did the lost / stolen phone , removing SIM . I have some how managed to get the data to work but still cant make calls or texts . The SIM is to small to fit in my other phone to try . OH it shows i have cell service but falls off to 1or 2bars . My account is active and up to date . I have been using the sim card for 2 yrs . HELP !!!! Im moving and really need my phone 

35 REPLIES 35

Ndi67

How do i find out ifthere is an outage ? 

@Ndi67 wrote:

Its an LGQ6 i have had this phone for about a year now and no problems 

Sounds like you've done all the usual troubleshooting suggestions. Go to the top of the page and click Get Help / Talk to Simon for moderator assistance. Maybe they can re-provision the account to start working properly.

Good luck and keep us posted.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ndi67 

Have you tried updating software on the phone? Resetting specifically network settings? Could there be a service outage in the area? 

Ndi67

Its an LGQ6 i have had this phone for about a year now and no problems 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What make / model is the phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.