cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone line "NO Service" - when checked online Phone # and SIM information has changed

Yesterday all of sudden I got "no Service" in my iphone and I did numerous things to get it up running but no success. 

When I checked online in my profile - my phone number has changed to a number in Quebec with area code 438.  (I had 403 - Alberta number). Also my SIM card seesm to be not the correct one from last 4 digits).   This could be system error. Quebec # is not active when I called. No usage  either. 

How can I get back my old # and SIM information back to my profile and get my phone running?  

Sent a message to moderator / tweeted - but no help fro Public Mobile yet. 

FRUSTATED! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Phone line "NO Service" - when checked online Phone # and SIM information has changed

Whoa that is very odd.  What if you check "my profile"?  Is your name and address still correct?

I think all you can do for now is wait for the Moderator Team to respond...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone line "NO Service" - when checked online Phone # and SIM information has changed

@Moderator_Team This is most unusal and may be a serious breach.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@shiranthas

Is your account status still active?

Call you phone number.  Do you get the rign tone?

You are doing the right thing to send private message to moderator for help.

But it may take up to 48 hours for response.  

Highlighted

Thanks - Yes all my information is correct except the phone number and visible SIM information.  When I call my number I get "not in service " message. 

Highlighted

Account is active online. But when I call my number it says the number is not in service. 

Highlighted
Oracle

Wow, this is either a really nasty system glitch or an account hijack was involved. 

Highlighted

@popping Account is active, but no ring tone. Phone has no service.  Unfortunatley @Moderator_Team   moderators are not responding for this serious  issue. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@shiranthas wrote:

@popping Account is active, but no ring tone. Phone has no service.  Unfortunatley @Moderator_Team   moderators are not responding for this serious  issue. 

I sent a private message to moderator on Sunday Sep 16 10pm and moderator responded on Monday afternoon. My guess they are not as busy as before.

Let us hope moderator will get to your request today. YMMV

Highlighted

UPDATE: Moderator got back to me, but still waiting for the resolution of the issue.