cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone keeps disconnecting.

shawnmackay1593
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I frequently use my phone for long hours talking to my fiance. I always get disconnected before 2 hours and then more frequently afterward. Generally, this doesn't bother us but I now need to make long business calls and I got disconnected today. This can't happen with work. How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks

Shawn

4 REPLIES 4

Runnergirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@PlanShopper wrote:
Welcome to Public Mobile where Less for less means they give you trash service and pretend nothing is wrong until the news gets ahold of it and they have to do something about it. Dropped calls, pffft, this is Public Mobile it's the only thing they can do consistently!

Who cares as long as you're saving $3, right?

It depends where u are when making the call and what may be interfering. Also depends where your contact is and who their wireless service provider is. The issue isn’t always with public mobile. 

PlanShopper
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Welcome to Public Mobile where Less for less means they give you trash service and pretend nothing is wrong until the news gets ahold of it and they have to do something about it. Dropped calls, pffft, this is Public Mobile it's the only thing they can do consistently!

Who cares as long as you're saving $3, right?

shawnmackay1593
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, this is my only phone. Haven't tried those. The phone worked fine on Koodo so i figured it should okay with PM.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shawnmackay1593 Calls disconnecting just after 2 hours is common on PM. But that is the limit set on network side. However, this should not affect call drops afterwards. Have you tried using any other unlocked phone or resetting network settings or factory reset?

Need Help? Let's chat.