cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issues

lorris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is there any way to reach the service provider directly?

I'd like to report the issue that someone called me 7 times but my phone only said 4 missed calls. 

7 REPLIES 7

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Public mobile does not have a service desk.

This is how they can give you prices this low.

If you need more assitance, contact a moderator

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles?category=customer-support&subcategory=contact-a-...

Good luck 

@lorris 

Your daily usage pages will only show calls that went to voicemail. Those calls will be listed as your phone number being forwarded to the pm voicemail number for your area. Missed calls will not be listed.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lorris wrote:

is there any way to reach the service provider directly?

I'd like to report the issue that someone called me 7 times but my phone only said 4 missed calls. 

@lorris 

Could it be possible the caller misdialed?

As @LurganIeUk asked, check your call history on your Self Serve account and see if the calls are listed there.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Who said there were 7 calls?

Check your account for activity. 

Do the recent calls show as 1 call per number or does one line consolidate more than one call?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lorris  Have you recently transferred your number to PM? 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lorris 

Welcome to the Public Mobile community!  🙂

What happened with the 3 "missing" calls?  I'd ask what s/he saw/heard/etc, for example, did it go straight to voice mail?  Sometimes if you're in a place of poor signal or an outage of some sort, calls won't get to you either.  Can you tell us a bit more?  When did you activate?

We're users helping users here, and one advantage of this is quicker response and also we may be able to help you find a solution because often, problems aren't necessarily account-specific.  If you feel like your account wasn't set up properly at all, then you'd need to reach them.

As a budget provider, in-person support is not available.  However, you can always reach a Moderator (staff!) by opening a Ticket via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or message them here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The only way to contact a moderator is by submitting a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.