cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issue

Spoonface
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchase a phone from Public mobile that was delivered August 9th there about, the phone has speaker issues and frequency I think 

whenever it’s on speeker it squeaks and whenever it connect to my Bluetooth no one can hear me clearly 

I has a IPhone 6s and it’s the same issue I have and that is the reason I change it in the first place 

please let me know 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spoonface 

visit Here  for more info. to fix it or return items...

@Spoonface 

Click on the link supplied by @Triguy  and type in  "return phone" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from a CSA. They will gather some info from you to send you a prepaid shipping label. Responding promptly will speed up service times. Or click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Spoonface 

Both your new and old phone are an iPhone 6? We can troubleshoot your phone but if you are really unhappy you should return it for the no hassle return within 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.