How do i fix this?

8 REPLIES 8

mayo77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Psygineer wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mayo77 wrote:

40$ a month unlimited long distance / text with 5gigs of data

Which direction? Outgoing? Just 1 number or all? Incoming? Does it go to voicemail? Do you have Do Not Disturb on? Do you have call forwarding everything on?

If it is like the issue I am having, Outgoing acts like the other party blocked/hungup on you before it even rings.

This is what happens I call my family it rings normally, we talk everything seems fine approx 20 minutes into the conversation I hear a random  click and it hangs up. I call back we talk for approx 20-30 minutes then I hear a “click” and we are automatically disconnected yet again. Rinse and repeat. Never had this happen prior to being on public mobile.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@mayo77 wrote:

Which direction? Outgoing? Just 1 number or all? Incoming? Does it go to voicemail? Do you have Do Not Disturb on? Do you have call forwarding everything on?

If it is like the issue I am having, Outgoing acts like the other party blocked/hungup on you before it even rings.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've been having this issue lately, including today. I've also been having connectivity issues back like when I first signed up. I think the network is just a bit sick right now!

mayo77

I have no idea if its a probem with all numbers but it did disconnect with 2 of my family memebrs different phone numbers.

I just wrote a moderator on this so thank you for that link.

I literally just switched over from virgin mobile a few days ago, and called my family for the first time yesturday and disconnected about 5 times within an hour or 2 conversation. Called my mom today and same thing happened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mayo77 wrote:

mayo77

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently have your phone number ported ?

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

which plan you have, did you run out your mins?

Need Help? Let's chat.