cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Unlock Code

Sunner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was wondering if I could get my phone unlocked. The model is the Essential Phone. The IMEI is: --------.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Essential phones sold in Canada (Telus is exclusive sole source) are not SIM locked. 

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/08/14/essential-phone-now-available-for-pre-order-at-telus-for-1050-out...

jmc199397
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, the best way to unlock your phone is through the carrier it is locked too, they should be able to unlock them for free as of December 1st, may be a little hold time but its completly free and done correctly.

alanbrenan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Sunner!

As this is a public forum, make sure not to include any personal information such as your device's IMEI!

If you have recently switched and are looking to unlock your phone, you would want to contact your previous provider.

If you are porting out (or ported out) from Public and (sadly) leaving our community, fire off a PM to the @CS_Agent with this request.

Edit: Ahaha @mimmo got all the info you'll need!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SunnerWho was the original provider? If telus koodo then send the mods a private message with your request

Also best to remove your imei from the post

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.