cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Not in Service

Aaman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for an account and then changed my number when I got home.  Now I cannot recieve any incomming calls on the new number but I can make outgoing calls and the new number shows up on other call displays.  When other phones try to call they recieve "the number you have reached is not in service.  Please check the number and call again".

6 REPLIES 6

Aaman

I contacted the Mods, who opened a ticket with Tech support.  The issue is still not resolved.  I have not been able to accept a call in over a week now since joining Public Mobile.  As one can imagine, this has caused various issues in my day to day activities.  I will not be staying with Public Mobile, nor will I recommend the company to others.  I am extremely disappointed with my decision to use this company.

Aaman

I have powered off multiple times and also removed and replaced the sim during a power off.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aaman wrote:

Well it wasn't a port, it was a number change and I selected a completely new number.  I can call out but not recieve calls.

It has only been close to 3 hours.  You suggest waiting longer?

Sorry, I misunderstood.  Have you tried rebooting your phone, maybe even powering off and removing the SIM?

Aaman

Well it wasn't a port, it was a number change and I selected a completely new number.  I can call out but not recieve calls.

It has only been close to 3 hours.  You suggest waiting longer?

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How long ago did you port your number over? It can take a few minutes to a few hours for the port to be completed.

Did you receive a text message saying the port was successful?

Need Help? Let's chat.