cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Calls dropping after sometime.

joelmine
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any calls i make or even receive are dropping after sometime. THis is very random and happens at anytime. Started happening since yesterday. Before that it was working fine without any issues. I just hear a beep and the calls disconnects. Please look into my account to see what the issue is. 

92 REPLIES 92

joelmine
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its just 1 beep and then the call drops. NO its not the same amount of time. Its random .. and its not call waiting .. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@joelmine wrote:

Any calls i make or even receive are dropping after sometime. THis is very random and happens at anytime. Started happening since yesterday. Before that it was working fine without any issues. I just hear a beep and the calls disconnects. Please look into my account to see what the issue is. 

Is it 1 beep or 3? Is it about the same amount of time into a call that it drops? Or whatever minutes?

Is it call waiting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joelmine wrote:

Is it 1 beep or 3? Is it about the same amount of time into a call that it drops? Or whatever minutes?

Is it call waiting?

Need Help? Let's chat.