Did you mean: 

PUKcode

macIntosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please Help me get PUK code

9 REPLIES 9

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@samaira I'm not sure if you are aware but you are posting in two different threads. There is a lot of useful information provided others in the first thread titled PUK that you were posting to. 

samaira
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

any one please help me with puk code

is there anyone

samaira
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am still waiting 

please help me with the puk code 

its been long now 

no reply....................:(

macIntosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just transferred my old Sim card data to a new SIM card and it worked 

@Bubba wrote:

You need to provide more information if you are looking for  help. A 3 word sentence is not enough.

why do you need the PUK code? Did you put  password on your SIM card and now you are locked out, because you cant remember the password?

Are you trying to set up your phone for PM service?

Really, this about which type of code is being asked for. Traditionally, a phone prompting for a PUK is for security purposes of a sim card.  However, if a phone is speicfically asking for the SIM Network PUK code, this is something different that the moderators cannot provide. The SIM Network PUK code is a lock is an override code to re-enable the ability to unlock a carrier-locked device. 

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to provide more information if you are looking for  help. A 3 word sentence is not enough.

why do you need the PUK code? Did you put  password on your SIM card and now you are locked out, because you cant remember the password?

Are you trying to set up your phone for PM service?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@macIntosh, I love macs and apples! 

Unfortunately, you will need to contact the moderators to get the PUK code.

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

More info on moderators

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@macIntosh Con Tact the moderators and ask them for it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@macIntosh wrote:

Please Help me get PUK code

What exact message is the phone showing?

Your phone is probably locked to the previous provider.

You can ask them to unlock it or if it's a Samsung then they can unlock it for you too.

Need Help? Let's chat.