cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUKCode

Husam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It asked for the PUK code to unlock the sim card. Where can I get the PUKcode?
25 REPLIES 25

threads merged

Thanks for the information @computergeek541 .

@gblackma wrote:

@Husam  , The default puk is 1234. If it doesn't work, contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

@Husam wrote:

I need the PUK Code to unlock my sim 

@gblackma 

The default PUK of a sim card is never 1234. While the default PIN or a sim card is 1234, that isn't what's being asked for  her. The PUK of a sim card is different for every sim card and it's not possible to know it ahead of time unless you get it from the carrier.

Since Simon kicked you back to the community @Husam , contact moderator Adriana C directly through this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/72993

@Husam wrote:

I tried to access to the locked sim account but I could not.

and when I tried to change the password for the locked sim account will change the password for the new sim account because both of them on the same email address!!!

So please I need to unlock the old sim or cancel it or to speak with anyone who can help me!

@Husam wrote:

and when I tried to change the password for the locked sim account will change the password for the new sim account because both of them on the same email address!!!

So please I need to unlock the old sim or cancel it or to speak with anyone who can help me!

@Husam 

You can't use the same email address for two accounts.  

There is no call center for Public mobile.  All customer service requests....  need to submit a ticket to get moderator help.  It will take a few hours for moderator to respond.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

@Husam wrote:

The phone is new and it is working now 

l bought another BM sim and it's working in the same phone 

the problem from the sim 

l got new sim with new number , but the old sim, which is locked, still chargers me.

@Husam 

This additional information does help.  More details the better.....

If you can't access your self service account for the 1st SIM card, have you tried reseting the password.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Husam

@Husam @Can you log into the locked SIM account? And remove the autopay credit card

@Husam wrote:

the problem from the sim 

l got new sim with new number , but the old sim, which is locked, still chargers me.

Husam

the problem from the sim 

@Husam Thanks for the information that is the default puk on PM sims. Now please use the other suggestions,  starting with @Dunkman  one to contact your previous provider or the manufacturer to unlock the phone .

@Husam wrote:

The code 1234 doesn't work 

@Husam 

@Husam wrote:

The sim was working for 20 days then locked.

but it still changes me because of the auto pay 

Weird then.  Is it possible that your phone got blacklisted?  Did you purchase the phone used?

Maybe try the SIM card in another phone.  To help determine whether it is a hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

Husam

The sim was working for 20 days then locked.

but it still changes me because of the auto pay 

Husam

The code 1234 doesn't work 

Husam

Simon tells me to go to community!!!!!

@Husam . You can also try the 1234 pm default puk. Or contact the manufacturer to unlock the phone. Or if it all fails, contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

Chances are you need to contact your previous provider or manufacturer to give you the code, they must do it free of charge. Chances are it's your phone, public doesn't lock the sims.

Don't try too many times as you can permanently lock the device

You should remove your phone# as this is a public forum.  Click on the three dots to edit yur post.

@Husam 

Please remove your phone number from this public forum.  

Assuming you are new customer and your phone has not worked with PM before, it sounds like that your phone is locked to previous carrier.  You may need to contact your previous carrier and get this unlock code.

@Husam  please remove your phone number from the post by clicking on the 3 dots on the top left of the post.

Husam

When I try to call anyone 
Enter PUK

Your sim cannot be accessed. Pleas call your carrier to obtain your Puk code

my Phone is IPhone 7 plus

@Husam  , The default puk is 1234. If it doesn't work, contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

@Husam wrote:

This is a duplicate post.  You have already posted this question to the forum.

Husam

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Husam 

What is the exact message being shown?  There are different versions of this code.  Also, what is the circumstances around being asked for this code?  New customer?  New phone? Which model phone?

Sometimes your phone is locked to previous carrier and you will need to contact previous carrier for this code.  Other times, you will need to contact Public mobile moderator for this code.

Need Help? Let's chat.