Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK

Roberto2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you give me my puk code

5 REPLIES 5

@bijokvk wrote:

Your phone is locked to a carrier. I think you need to get it unlocked in order to use with other carriers.

That's only one possibility. We don't know it's locked to a carrier. Roberto really might need the PUK for the sim.

bijokvk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your phone is locked to a carrier. I think you need to get it unlocked in order to use with other carriers.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Roberto2  Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

@Roberto2 wrote:

Can you give me my puk code

Is your phone asking for the sim network unlocking PUK or the PUK related to your sim card security passcode? 

The first means that your phone is locked to another carrier, while the second requires as code from Public Mobile.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Roberto2  To get a puk code you have to contact the moderators. Click on the (?) At the bottom right corner of the screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. Type in human then add need puk code where it lets you. Follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Then keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen for a private message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. They should get in touch sometime on Saturday.

Need Help? Let's chat.